Monday, 15 September 2014

Bipolar: How I Spent £25,000 on Sexy TV Chat?

The Bookshop Guru

The story begins the day a made the first phone call to the girl on the TV sexy chat line show. Being bipolar and at that time in a manic mood which lasted around three months, I began daily phoning numerous sexy chat TV lines where you speak to the girl on TV at a considerable cost per minute. And for me, this sometimes lasted for several hours, albeit with several interruptions as they automatically cut you off after about 20 minutes. No worry, I just redialled and carried on talking usually with the same girl. 

I was addicted to say the least, and totally unaware of the amount of money I was spending. I mean, the whole episode was great, at times, because of my manic state I believed some of these girls were girlfriends and I even purchased an assortment of sexy clothing and lingerie for them without thinking about the likelihood of ever meeting them in person. Size 12, I think.
 Click Below and Listen

I can remember phoning some of the sexy TV chat lines while sat on the bus or the train, it became an obsession in Biblical proportions concerning the amount of money I was spending, I believe one month I spent over £12,000 on the phone. When I eventually woke up from my manic state, I had spent over £25,000 in 3 months on sexy TV chat line conversation with girls I would never likely to meet. You could say I was addicted and you would be right.

P.S. Can I use your phone? Mine is on the blink, at the moment.


Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing