Wednesday 2 September 2015

The Rise of the Robot

The Bookshop Guru

Currently, artificial intelligence (AI) is at the dawn of a new age. We use AI in a host of software applications and products from mobile phones to cancer screening.

Don’t get me wrong, computers, robots, and software applications have had a beneficial effect on mankind. There are robots that do precision engineering, welding, and manufacturing to assemble line components and a host of other jobs that require precision and repetitive actions. There are also robots that do dangerous jobs such as handling nuclear waste and its disposal and bomb disposal. These examples are just a few of the tasks we trust to robots that are beneficial to mankind.
Click Below and Listen

Some people ask if we should give legal rights to robots. I say no because they are not living entities such as animals. They don’t have feelings and the only intelligence they have is what the programmer gave the robot. In my view, the biggest problem with A.I. is its lack of perception, what we humans call intuition. Read ‘The Secret of Intuition’ and ‘Adding Alpha’ articles I wrote some time ago that will further explain my argument.

The future, well, that is difficult to predict. How do you know you’re not an experiment? Read why to click here?

"I have been working for myself pretty much most of the time. Since that day \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\I started. You see I am the second generation programmable computer called Iron Smart. It was a competition winner who got to choose the name – I played no part. But, how random is that?"

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment