Friday 5 December 2014

Please God Make My Book a Moscow Best Seller ~ From Russia with Love

The Bookshop Guru

If you snooze you lose. I think I have been sleeping when I should have been thinking. Yes, how can I keep awake and keep praying? Some people say, “ask and you will receive.” Well, it’s been a long time and no answer. I do not know about you, but I must be on the wrong channel? I guess the secret is forgotten or God does not speak Russian. 


What is more I think God must be a comedian because some people receive luck and some are given intelligence. You have to ask why is it the word cannot spell God (the long version)? The reason I ask this question is what is the point of a spell checker that cannot spell? The answer is to ask Bill Gates and Billy the clown.

P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment