Thursday 20 November 2014

The Mantra of “There is always tomorrow.”

The Bookshop Guru

Many of you reading this perhaps suffers from bipolar or similar disorders, well, do not despair because “there is always tomorrow” a mantra I use on a regular basis to help deflect any suicidal thoughts. This mantra of “there is always tomorrow” I borrowed from a friend whose advice I valued and have never forgotten. I know it is not easy to deal with suicidal thoughts, but when you see the logic in this mantra and can keep it in your mind until you need to say it to yourself then you will appreciate its power. 

We all do it, panic when things seem impossible to live with, but it's often the case that things are better when we have had time to think things through. Often, I slip into a low depressive mood which can last for days, weeks, and sometimes many months before I emerge from what I call the “black cloud” of my bipolar disorder, but, I try and use some of the strategies I have developed to help combat these times.  

For example: I like to read books, but suddenly I will stop reading books and virtually stop doing anything apart from eating and washing, although I have little appetite to do either at times. To combat this lack of enthusiasm to pick up a book and read I will walk down to the local shop and buy a newspaper each day until such a time that I have snapped out of this malaise. And this works for me, even though most of the time I will only read a few articles in the paper, but the point is the action of walking down to the local shop and buying and reading the newspaper usually results at some point in time the enthusiasm to start reading books again.


 

So, remember the mantra “there is always tomorrow” and build those strategies that can work for you. 

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment