Saturday 14 April 2012

The Quest

The Bookshop Guru

It’s time to start writing again. I haven’t posted in awhile, due to lack of activity caused by my bipolar. But let’s forget that and move on. It hasn’t been a total waste these past months; well that’s how I look at it. I have spent the time thinking and wondering about my next book project. I apologise to anyone out there who I haven’t replied to.  Before I stopped writing I was reading a lot which I like, but with bipolar sometimes it’s difficult to pick up a book and focus. Anyway I hope to get back to the fold sometime soon.

In the meantime let me recommend a book for all those readers who like to read a story with a big good time factor. I have read and reread this book a few times, that tells you how good this book is. “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho is story where at the end you will find the moral. And in doing so realise some of the most important things in life are staring you in the face.


I’m not going to write about the story because it’s not long anyhow only about 250 pages or so. I guess you could say it’s a quest and one we all need to find.

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment