Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Poem: The Music of the Angels Came to Me

The Bookshop Guru
The Music of the Angels Came to Me

As the sun rose from the east, I saw a vision of Magdalene,
Who spoke the words of the legend, noli me tangere.
The music of the angels came to me.
And I stood there and listened to their song, Ave Marie.
Then I continued, along the golden path.
Whence, I came upon the stairway to heaven,
And heard the angels’ song, Ave Marie.
And there I stood and listened to their song as dusk began to dawn.
Anthony Fox © 2014

Click Below and Listen

As Jesus said, " Belief is everything"

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment