Thursday 17 July 2014

Not a Penny More, When I Did Not Have a Penny in My Pocket

The Bookshop Guru

I woke one day and I was broke. You see I suffer from what they used to call, back in the old days, manic depression, but today's buzz word is bipolar. And one of the characteristics of bipolar disorder is you have very little control sometimes about how you spend your hard earned money. It is hard earned, when you have not got any. You become a spending junkie and the only rehab available is going broke.

Luckily, I found a way out of my predicament, it was not easy, but what is, right? Read my story in my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” you will be surprised how it will inspire you. Oh, by the way, when you have read the book pass it on to a friend to read, it’s always nice to inspire someone else.


Click Below and Listen
My Life by Alan Dawa Dolma

In my latest book It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment