Thursday 10 July 2014

The Tale of the Butterfly and the Bee

The Bookshop Guru

Click Below and Listen

Listen to the beautiful Chinese song as you read.

It was a beautiful day you could not help but feel good about life. I sat upon a hill overlooking the Sussex Downs. Able to appreciate the beauty of nature, the summer sun, and a gentle cool breeze, I relaxed and lay there thinking: I had been lucky to have made it this far in life.

As I made my way back to the car along a trail, I decided I would explore the nearby village. Walking down into the village, I saw an iron gate leading to a church, where much was overgrown with bramble along its path.

I could see a majestic old yew tree amongst the gravestones; it was massive, with many branches being supported by sturdy wood props. I would find out later, that the yew tree was over 1600 years old and still going strong.

The old yew was welcome shade from the summer sun as I gazed at the entrance to the church. The church was small and quaint, built from stone that had weathered countless storms, I thought. Apparently, some parts of the church were found to date back to the 12th century, I found out later.

Peering at the entrance to the church, I saw a darkened oak Norman-shaped door that had a beauty of its own; the door had an age to the wood, and you wondered what tales it could tell. Approaching the door that was beneath an open porch, I tried repeatedly to open it. Just as I was about to give up, the door opened if by magic, like a command open sesame.

Thinking: Someone had opened the door from the inside. I was shocked to see no one as I entered and saw the church was empty only one living soul, and that was me.

Strangely, I felt like someone wanted me to come in. Looking around the church, I was not spooked by the experience, but it did open my spiritual mind. It was then that I saw the butterfly and the bee. A beautiful stained glass window with the words of Jesus written upon it from the gospel of Thomas, Raise the stone, and thou will find me; cleave the wood, and there I am.


Many times, I have been back to the church that caught my imagination and gave me a feeling everything would be alright. Somehow, it was mystical and spiritual at the same time. Several months later, even in my darkest moments, I had the inspiration to paint a picture of the butterfly and bee stained glass window. And did I pray? Yes, I did.
The Butterfly and the Bee by Anthony Fox
Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment