Tuesday 22 May 2012

It’s Never Too Late

The Bookshop Guru

I was 42 years old when I made the first steps towards obtaining my degree and just five years later I had graduated. I was a late starter, you could say; I didn’t have the opportunity to go to university when I was younger, so being a mature student meant I had the experience and insight to help others. I have compiled this book of my experience and skills I gained through my years at university so that you can reach your goals too.

The practicable knowledge of understanding the needs of students I gained as a student representative, a role that gave me first-hand experience of the problems that students face.

As mature or teenage students you will face the same problems overcoming the stress that succeeding will place on you as I had. Maybe this will be the first time that you have faced this kind of stress. Either way, understanding and dealing with stress is about planning for that future success which I will show you through my experience.

Every great achievement is about making a plan, a road map for success. I know students lead busy lives, so I have tried to keep this book as minimal as possible. By reading this book you will discover how to gain the success you seek rather than falling prey to failure.

Read my book "How to Pass a Degree with Confidence" and believe in yourself and do not be afraid of failure.

The seed of your potential is unlimited. There exists in all of us much potential to discover. The potential to fulfil your aims and goals is just the beginning of the road of many steps we take along life’s journey of discovery. When we unleash our potential and believe in it we will then travel along very different roads to our eventual goals. Embarking on this route to new knowledge will let emerge an inner peace, which allows us to develop a deeper confidence in ourselves.

Success is about understanding failure and also about not worrying if you do. Many successful people will tell you that they have failed lots of times, before they reached what some of their peers would class as success. The conquest of reaching the summit of Mount Everest is an example of how people who failed in their attempts never gave up hope.

Click Here


Every chapter in this book is written to give you the tools to accomplish your goal of obtaining a higher education qualification. Each chapter is essential reading to master the skills to not only get your degree, but also to excel. One of the main topics I feel is so important is confidence. Many people in general lack confidence in their ability to cope with new challenges that present themselves. I hope through my experience you will learn how to master the skill of inner confidence which will not only help in your studies, but also when dealing with everyday stress. The pressure our friends and family exert on us to succeed can be, for many, an unbearable burden and one that sometimes leads to unnecessary tragedy.

P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment